The Friends of Random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place where everyone can get together and talk about ANYTHING without spamming. There'll be tons of catagories where others can express themselves and talk with their online friends. HAVE FUN!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
CrystalKat
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play Vote_lcapCrashed: A Survivor Role Play Voting_barCrashed: A Survivor Role Play Vote_rcap 
Bandycoot01
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play Vote_lcapCrashed: A Survivor Role Play Voting_barCrashed: A Survivor Role Play Vote_rcap 
Abbykinz
Admin
PuckerWoman <3
Ninjagolover123
Tacos & Nachos
ChatBox
Latest topics
» Our Users' Birthdays
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:53 pm by Abbykinz

» Hi!!!!! :) Abbykinz here!
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 pm by Abbykinz

» The Music Club
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm by Abbykinz

» Happy Birthday, Andy!
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 pm by Abbykinz

» What's your favorite part of TFR?
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm by Abbykinz

» The TFR Staff List
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:51 pm by Bandycoot01

» Recruiting Contest
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm by Bandycoot01

» Meet Admin
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:46 pm by Bandycoot01

» The Webkinz Club!
Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 pm by CrystalKat

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crashed: A Survivor Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

Random Dollars : 4330

Crashed: A Survivor Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 pm

CrystalKat Approved
A group of teenagers were taking a vacation, to find their helicopter out of fuel. The pilot deserted them as the aircraft tumbled down through the sky. Landing on a deserted island, they band together to find food and shelter.

Become a part of this, create your character and survive.

Rules:
1. Follow all TFR and RP Rules.
2. Don't make your character the center of attention or dramatically change the plot to make it about your character. Any major plot twists should be brought up with me.
3. Don't have any more than two characters on the island.
4. Have fun!

Character Form:
1. Male or Female:
2. Character Name:
3. Character Appearance:
4. Character Personality/Traits:
5. Character Age:

My Character Form:
1. Female
2. Sarah Ashley
3. Pale, red hair, brown eyes, tall and skinny.
4. Stays on task, likes strategy and planning ahead. Plans all of the days work.
5. 16
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

Random Dollars : 4346

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 pm

1. Male
2. Stephen
3. 6 feet tall, short black hair, brown eyes
4. Likes hanging out with friends, big joker, straight-A student
5. 18 years old
Back to top Go down
http://thewebkinzworld.forumotion.com/
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Welcome Andy! Can't wait until we get started with this!
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Me either. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

The helicopter falls from the sky. Teenagers are panicking and scrambling around the aircraft. Their pilot in a frenzy, grabs a parachute and jumps. Screaming the teenagers find their own and jump when above an island. Some pair because not enough are supplied. Famished and exhuasted, two teenagers, Sarah and Stephen, collapse into a deep sleep.

Sarah woke to find herself surrounded by plant-life. She groaned as she sat up to find Stephen next to her. Where were the others? She got up and brushed herself off as she tried to wake her classmate.
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Sarah started shaking Stephen, and finally he woke up.

"Where...am...I...?" asked Stephen wearily.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Sarah sat down and began to speak. "I don't know. We crashed on the helicopter and got separated with the others. Some sort of island I think. I know just as much as you." Sarah decided to lie down. She had a pain in her shoulder and didn't want to complain.
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Stephen nodded and said, "If you're going to lie down for a while, I'm going to go see if I can find some food and maybe some things to build a shelter with."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Sarah sat up. "No, I'll help. I'm not going to just sit here while you work. We both fell out of that thing and we both need to work." Her voice was monotone and unwavering, her piercing eyes staring into Stephen's.
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm

"Okay. We can split up - You go that way and look for some food," Stephen said, pointing in one direction, "And I'll go the other way to look for some shelter supplies."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Sarah nodded and took off. She starting thinking to herself. Okay, so i'm on an island who knows where, seperated from the others and left with Stephen. How do I find food? She knew asking was useless and the stated information was no better. Her eyes scanned the area for something, anything she knew was edible. They froze at a mango tree. She scrambled up the trunk to pick some.
Back to top Go down
Bandycoot01
Administrator
Bandycoot01

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Stephen started walking along the beach, looking for logs and driftwood to build a shelter. I wonder how I'm going to find any wood here. There's none in sight. Maybe I'll have to cut down one of those trees....
Back to top Go down
CrystalKat
Administrator
CrystalKat

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Sarah climbed the mango tree as her shoulder pain returned. She moved up branch by branch fire blazing inside her shoulder. She became in reach of some and picked them, putting them in her jacket pockets. After grabbing 7, she looked down. "Holy crap," she muttered. How was she going to get to the ground?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashed: A Survivor Role Play   Crashed: A Survivor Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashed: A Survivor Role Play
Page 1 of 1